Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD changes not taking effect

Sam V. Xavier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Well its not the 1st time I am facing this issue but previous times the issue was usually fixed after re-loading the script or by reloading the router itself. In one of our remote sites we use B-ACD running on CME. From time to time we have to change some parameters but it "always" has to show some or the other discrepancy. Yesterday I had to change the option 2, so it forwards externally to PSTN. I created a new hunt pilot and called it under the service  queue: -

service queue flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl
  param queue-len 15
  param aa-hunt3 1208
  param aa-hunt4 1207
  param aa-hunt1 1205
  param aa-hunt5 1204
  param aa-hunt2 1206 (new hunt group I created)
  param number-of-hunt-grps 5
  param queue-manager-debugs 1

ephone-hunt 16 longest-idle
pilot 1206
list 4235
final 4235
timeout 1

ephone-dn  39

number 4235

call-forward all XXXX9272XXXX (I am not using wild-cards in the actual config, just for security purpuses not disclosing the actual number).

Option 1 is also forwarded and I created that around 6 months ago and works perfect. Below is the config: -

ephone-hunt 15 longest-idle
pilot 1205
list 4234
final 4234
timeout 1

ephone-dn  38
number 4234
call-forward all XXXX9272XXXX

As per the cisco document after the change was made I ran "show call applicaiton session" and stopped the service using the command "call application session stop "the id I saw in the previous command" and my call dropped. Thus confirming I stopped the right session. I reloaded the script using "call application voice load 2004" "call application voice load queue" but still when making test call the call is being forwarded to old hunt group: -

ephone-hunt 6 sequential

pilot 1209

list 201, 202, 203, 204, 100, 101, 103

final 103

max-timeout 1800

timeout 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 100

no-reg pilot

I tried removing the application 2004 and queue and re-added but it still picks up the old hunt group 1209.

Any advise on how to over come this?

Thanks in advance,

Sam Xavier.

12 Replies 12

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Reload router and check again.

Hi Paolo,

As mentioned earlier I did a reload but its still not working.

Thanks,

Sam Xavier.

Hi

What is the results if you remove the bacd configuration/ no service queue flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl.Check that is indded removed then save reload teh router and do again the configuration.

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Hi Chrys,

I will try that tonight althought I did remove confirmed the config is removed. Made a call and it didnt play the prompt. Re-configured, which again forwarded to the old Hunt Group. As per your advise I will remove and reload and re-add the config. Hope this resolved.

Thanks,

Sam Xavier.

Hi Chrys,

Nope, its still not working. As a last resort will have to open a TAC case.

Thanks,

Sam Xavier.

If BAC-D doesn't works, something is not configured right.

You can take "debug vocie application script" to see what.

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

I think you have to reload the B-acd it self.
use "show call application sessions" to get the session id. then use "call application session stop id ".

HTH

Anas

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

aabueideh wrote:

Hi,

I think you have to reload the B-acd it self.
use "show call application sessions" to get the session id. then use "call application session stop id ".

As the OP pointed out twice, the router was reload. That is equivalent and more drastic than just stopping sessions.

Hi Paolo,

As I had stated before I did reload to the application as well as the router but still no luck. I took debug voice application script and I see the below: -

002865: Jan 31 09:03:59.734: //37//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL B-ACD: +++ New incoming call to queue 1209 +++

1209 is the old hunt which doesnt forward externally. Thus at this point I am not sure what could be done for the router to understand that the config has been changed.

Regards,

Sam Xavier.

Then check config again, because I can guarantee you, router only does what it's configured for.

Well even I thought so but look at the config of Queue: -

service queue flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl
  param queue-len 15
  param aa-hunt3 1208
  param aa-hunt4 1207
  param aa-hunt1 1205
  param aa-hunt5 1204
  param aa-hunt2 1206 (new hunt group I created)
  param number-of-hunt-grps 5
  param queue-manager-debugs 1

I dont see 1209 but then the router is still routing to 1209. Anyways lets see what TAC recommends.

Post complete config, and complete trace.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: