Views
Helpful
Replies

BLF/Speed Dial is not working

gthakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the steps I followed

• Enable the BLF for Call Lists (enterprise parameter).
  • Allow subscriptions for presence cluster wide (service parameter)
  • Configure phone button templates using speed dial BLF.
  • Assign templates to phones.
  • Add BLF speed dials to phones.
  • All the phones are in PT- Internal and CSS-HQ
  • Reset CCM service and phones

CUCM version 7.1.3-10000-11

IP Phone- 7961 and also tried on 7945 same results

BLF does not work but speed dial is working! what am I missing here

Thanks for your help in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Check the configuration of the Device...

Go to "Protocol Specific Information" and under SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space you need set a valid CSS to reach "Internal" number

Hope this help!

Regards

Alberto

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Paul Reck
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

have you checked that that Subscribe Calling Search Space on the phone or user is set and has the required access?

Paul

Thanks Paul

I did try putting the CSS on the user (I have css on the phone which has access to all partitions)  which I didnot configure before and reset the phones but no change in BLF! still BLF is not woking!!

Regards

Hi,

Check the configuration of the Device...

Go to "Protocol Specific Information" and under SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space you need set a valid CSS to reach "Internal" number

Hope this help!

Regards

Alberto

Hi.. It worked from me as well. But for me since I had extension mobility, I had to select the BLF presence Group under UserManagemet ---> end user. Also I had to select an appropriate value for SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space in the End user page.

Regards

Bejoy Thomas

this corrected my issue on the 8851 models as well - forgot about this drop down option. Thanks for posting it.

This worked for me.  Thanks!

This was the missing part to making the BLF light come on when that person is on the phone for me.  I wouldn't have made the connection with SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space for the BLF.

That's helpful to me. But I had to make valid css "Monitoring Calling Search Space" in the line configuration.

thank you,
Burak

Thank you - Bang on fixed my problem :)

gthakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Bingo

Its working

Appreciated your help

Regards

wanga
Level 1
Level 1

Bingo from me, too!!!

ya the man!!

rogerholdman
Level 1
Level 1

That worked, thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: