Replies

busy lamp not working..

William Pacheco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i have a issue with CUCM and BLF SD on cisco phones
i configured BLF SD numbers on all my cisco phones
but it not showing any busy or ringing status (Red,Yellow Amber)

what must i do ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

did you enabled "BLF for call list" in CUCM enterprise parameters ?

on CUCM >> go to system >> Enterprise Parameter >> set "BLF for call list" to >> "Enabled" >> do Save + Apply + Reset..

and check again >> status of BLF SD on your phones..

>> my Telegram id: @morez_hadi + if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful)

View solution in original post

If the feature is not working, the first thing I'd do is double-check the entire configuration (including the parameters settings, as mentioned by @Mohammadreza Hadi) using the Feature Guide:

CUCM Feature Configuration Guide - Chapter: BLF Presence 

In my experience, it is one checkbox in one of the 19 places you have to go to configure something in CUCM that makes the whole thing not work. For BLF Speed Dials the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the 'watching' phone is often the culprit. 

Let us know if you can't find the issue.

Maren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

did you enabled "BLF for call list" in CUCM enterprise parameters ?

on CUCM >> go to system >> Enterprise Parameter >> set "BLF for call list" to >> "Enabled" >> do Save + Apply + Reset..

and check again >> status of BLF SD on your phones..

>> my Telegram id: @morez_hadi + if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful)

If the feature is not working, the first thing I'd do is double-check the entire configuration (including the parameters settings, as mentioned by @Mohammadreza Hadi) using the Feature Guide:

CUCM Feature Configuration Guide - Chapter: BLF Presence 

In my experience, it is one checkbox in one of the 19 places you have to go to configure something in CUCM that makes the whole thing not work. For BLF Speed Dials the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the 'watching' phone is often the culprit. 

Let us know if you can't find the issue.

Maren

It seems like you might have set up the BLF SD on the phone but haven’t finished the necessary configuration for the presence status. This could be why the presence status you’re expecting with the BLF isn’t showing.

As @Maren Mahoney  mentioned, the Subscribe CSS is often the main issue. Please go through the feature guide and ensure that you’ve completed all the required configurations. Also, consider checking out the recommendations from @Mohammadreza Hadi.

Response Signature

William Pacheco
Level 1
Level 1

many thanks @Mohammadreza Hadi @Maren Mahoney @Nithin Eluvathingal 

with your guidance, i fix my issue
with enable enterprise parameter + set SUBSCRIBE CSS
issue is fixed now & BLF SD is working now

thanks a lot