Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call forward not working with the uccx agent

Hello Experts ,

I have very Strang behavior that if the call forward from ccx agent IP phone , customer hear MOH and call not establish 

but if the call forward from the same IP Phone directly works normally 

Call Flow that CFA works ,

VG >>> CUCM >> IP phone ( CFA to mobile line ) it works fine 

but Call flow doesn't work 

VG >>> CUCM >> UCCX  >> Agent IP phone (CFA to mobile line)

a strange behavior Customer hear MOH and mobile not ringing 

but all the sudden, if the number of mobile is the same as CFW it works normally 

CUCM Logs , VG logs attached

please I need urgent help 

CUCM version : System version: 10.5.2.12901-1

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

From what I know call forward on CCX agent lines are not intended to work.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Neither Call Forwarding or iDivert are supported on agent IPCC DNs. The release notes says these features are not supported. Don’t do this; it may trigger a memory leak on CCX (not joking). It also risks undermining historical reports if that CCDR is left in an inconsistent state. I create a dedicated softkey template for call center agents that removes all unsupported actions (eg park, pickup, iDivert, barge, CFA, etc).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

From what I know call forward on CCX agent lines are not intended to work.

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg  , I thought that Roger, since the CTI port couldn't be the caller even if it takes all the correct CSS but there's no document from cisco telling that, .. let us check if someone has the solution or any workaround.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Neither Call Forwarding or iDivert are supported on agent IPCC DNs. The release notes says these features are not supported. Don’t do this; it may trigger a memory leak on CCX (not joking). It also risks undermining historical reports if that CCDR is left in an inconsistent state. I create a dedicated softkey template for call center agents that removes all unsupported actions (eg park, pickup, iDivert, barge, CFA, etc).

As per my memories CFA on agent phone was simply ignored when call center connected a call to the agent. Now if CFA is set on agent phone, the "connect" operation fails.
Did it change at some point or my memory fails me and it never worked?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: