cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cant make international conference call on Cisco phone by putting conference code

amralrazzaz
Level 5
Level 5

hi 

i have Cisco phones at office , my problem is i received a conference call we conference code by email as invitation 

i dial the international number (Holland for example) normally and then the answer machine requesting me to put the conference code , so the local answer machine (Egypt) said this number is wrong please check number .etc

why i cant put the conference code to join the call and  the local answer machine reply this number is number and the international call is already on hold waiting for conference code to join 

Note: i dont have landline , im using Vodafone sim card on our ip central system because we dont have landline infra and boxes in our building

thanks

amr alrazzaz
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi there

Could you try the commands with tftp alias

tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/kern78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn alias kern78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn
tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/rootfs2.78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn alias rootfs2.78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn
tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/rootfs78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn alias rootfs78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn
tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/sboot2.78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn alias sboot2.78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn
tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/sboot78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn alias sboot78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn
tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/sip78xx.12-1-1-12.loads alias sip78xx.12-1-1-12.loads
tftp-server flash:cmterm-78xx.12-1-1-12/kern2.78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn alias kern2.78xx.12-1-1-12.sbn

Create profile and reboot the phone

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

71 Replies 71

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

Not really understand what you mean with "local answer machine" I assume you dial an international number, the remote party asks for access PIN and then you conference. When DTMF is not working correctly, then normally it is a DTMF issue / misconfiguration

Is the CME or CUCM?

JH

yes exactly as u said im receiving invitation meeting with conference number with conference code 

i dial the international conference number then it ask for code to join the meeting 

once i inter the code number its not accepting , its like the device take the code as a number and then it said wrong number (seems like i dial number normally and its wrong)

and the line for the international number i dialed  is already active online 

amr alrazzaz

im using cme

amr alrazzaz

this is sample of configuration for one phone

voice register dn 7
number 102
name Walid Hifny
label Walid Hifny
mwi
mobility

!
voice register pool 7
busy-trigger-per-button 1
id mac 5067.AE21.9A74
type 7821
number 1 dn 7
presence call-list
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw

amr alrazzaz

this configuration for one phone 

voice register dn 14
number 110
name Karim Habib
label Karim Habib
mwi

voice register pool 14
busy-trigger-per-button 1
id mac 5067.AE21.4DF7
type 7821
number 1 dn 14
presence call-list
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw

dial-peer voice 11 pots
trunkgroup long
trunkgroup Mobile
corlist outgoing manager
destination-pattern 900T
prefix 00
!
dial-peer voice 12 pots
corlist outgoing manager
destination-pattern 900T
prefix 00

should i add on international call under voice pots 

dtmf-relay rtp-nte
amr alrazzaz

dtmf-relay are only for voip dial-peers

You can try under voice register pool: dtmf-relay sip-kpml sip-notify

JH

i already configured for all phones under voice pool register dtmf-relay rtp-nte 

what difference between dtmf-relay rtp-nte and  dtmf-relay sip-kpml sip-notify ?

also jut to inform after dialling the international call and asked me for conference call (ex : 40903909029ā™Æ)

then the local answer machine of my local line says this number is wrong ) so i cant complete the process to join the conference

amr alrazzaz

Rather than just making changes, let's see what is really happening. What is your call flow like ?

IP Phone >> CME >> ?? PSTN

How is your CME communicating with your PSTN/ITSP ? PRI/FXO/SIP ? Depending upon this we can take some logs and see why is the DTMF being messed up.

yes sure 

find attached drawing 

i have cisco 2911 with 2 i/f card each 4 fxo port (total 8 fxo)

using 2 port fxo connected to primacell devices each one has attached with sim card from vodafone

and switch 24 port 2960 giga port all devices connected to ip phones and ip phone connected to our laptops

we dont have on our buildings landlines infra

thanks

amr alrazzaz

Thanks for the share. So, where are having issues ? Over FXO ? I also see that your GIG is connected to another router GIG which you have marked as ISP. What is that for ?

this is an isp router just connected to our office router its internet service only from isp 

but now about the call i can call international but cant put the conference code after asked for that followed by hash , the phone didn't recognize that its code not a number 

thats why local line vendor answer machine said this number is wrong please try another

thanks

amr alrazzaz

Hi,
Can you please post the output of a debug ccsip messages while trying to access the conference bridge?

Thanks

Regards

Carlo
Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

no output during calling ???

amr alrazzaz

problem is again 

have number to call : 0031207965365

conference code : 4070564832#

i can call number the asking for conference code , when i type its not appearing on screen that there is digits i typed and my subscription answer machine said this is wrong number plz try correct one , that mean cisco phone didnt recognize that 2nd digits is a conference code not a number

thanks

amr alrazzaz