Views
Helpful
Replies

CFUR to HUntpilot is not working properly

Pavel Herc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I have a question regarding the call forward unregister pointingto Hunt pilot. 

I have users which have CFUR pointing to the HUntpilot, and if there is noone logged into the Huntgroup, the Standard greeting of the user is being played instead of the Closed greeting of the HUntpilot mailbox. 

Huntpilot config is like this :

Call comes in -> if the users are logged in they take the call,  else the call will be forwarded via queuing  option to Unity connection mailbox where will be played the busy greeting or Closed greeting. 

Is it possible to set it so that outside BH will be played the nonstandard greeting of the huntpilot ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you mean that you would like a hunt pilot with native call queuing to play a different set of announcements during open hours and closed hours, that can be accomplished by creating two hunt pilots, with two different MoH sources with two different sets of announcements. Implement Time of Day call routing to implement the open/closed hours.

Both hunt pilots can have their final fowarding behavior to be sent to CUC. For different Greetings in CUC to be played, the call handler you are pointing to via a Call Routing Rule can have a schedule with open/closed hours and accompanying open/closed greeting.

Is that what you are asking?

Maren

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

You mean I should set the schedule for the user so that when it hits the  voicemail during out of BH it plays the same closed greeting as the huntpilot number ? 

I have looked about the alternate extensions but it cannot be a number which already has a  voicebox there how it looks like... 

If your requirement is to play different greeting for user based on the BH, create time schedules and apply it to user and upload appropriate greetings.

Response Signature

Actually, the point is to once CFUR hit the huntpilot it should play the greeting from the huntpilot... 

For greetings u need to rely on CUC. 

If you need to play a greeting  message before call land on hunt pilot, send the call to unity call handler play the greeting and send it back to CUCM HUNT Group.

If you need to play different  greeting for a voicemail or system call handler based on BH, u can use unity schedule options with appropriate greetings. 

Response Signature

I agree that schedule in the Unity greeting for the hunt pilot can solve the different prompt based on Open/Closed schedule. 

But I think what Pavel is saying is that the Unity system is directing the call to the mailbox of the original called party, not the hunt pilot greeting.  There are a couple ways of dealing with this.  In our system we have a route pattern *extension which sends the call directly to the voicemail box of the extension.  If the hunt pilot is on extension 9000 and you transfer to *9000 as the final treatment on the hunt pilot, rather than to the general Unity pilot number, it will hit the Hunt Pilot greeting.

Second, there is a global setting that controls whether the original called number or redirected number will be used for voicemail overflow.  Probably you have it set to use the original called number.  So when you forward to the Unity pilot number, it doesn't use the Hunt Pilot number.

If you mean that you would like a hunt pilot with native call queuing to play a different set of announcements during open hours and closed hours, that can be accomplished by creating two hunt pilots, with two different MoH sources with two different sets of announcements. Implement Time of Day call routing to implement the open/closed hours.

Both hunt pilots can have their final fowarding behavior to be sent to CUC. For different Greetings in CUC to be played, the call handler you are pointing to via a Call Routing Rule can have a schedule with open/closed hours and accompanying open/closed greeting.

Is that what you are asking?

Maren

Hi Maren thos looks like what I am searching for. i will try to implement it in the environment. Thank you.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: