Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change ASCII Alerting Name with Translation Pattern

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with one of Translation Pattern rule. So,i have 2 Translation Pattern :

1. 9002 translate called to 9003

2. 9003 translate called to an external number : 70895489292 (don't manage by the CUCM).

It's work, but when I called the 9002, on the phone screen, I see the external number (70895489292).

I would change this parameter, but I have not found how to do.

I've a CUCM (8.6 version).

Best regards.

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try this..

1. Choose Service > Service Parameters in the Cisco Unified CallManager Administration page.
  2. Choose the server where the Cisco CallManager service runs, and then choose the Cisco CallManager service.

3. In Clusterwide Parameters (Device - General) change the parameter value of Always Display Original Dialed Number to true. The default setting is false.

Please rate all useful posts

Hello,

Sorry but i don't see Service and Service Parameters in the the Cisco Unified CallManager Administration page.

Have an idea of the problem?

Oh Sorry its System>service parameters

Ok excuse me, l change the parameter value of Always Display Original Dialed Number to true, and restarted CM service, but the problem is the same.

OK..Please go to the translation pattern. Scroll down to the "Connected Party Transformations" page and change  Connected Line ID Presentation to "restricted"

Test again

I put the fields to "Restricted" I could see the displayed good number but I did not see the "Alterning Name" corresponding to 9002.

To solve this problem, I deleted all translations pattern and I did a "Forward all" on the 9002 number to my external number.

Calling on the phone I see the "Alerting Name" field of the 9002 number.