IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have an end user with two different DN, CUCM is integrated  with active directory using LDAP. As per the company policy can’t create two accounts . So how to display  all the phone associated with the user in the corporate directory .? Please...

Help!!!When you enable "Auto Answer with Headset" an agent can still press the Headset button and break that function.  Is there a way to keep the agent from being able to disable the Headset button on the phone (Cisco IP Phone 7962g) while maintaini...

Just over 12 months ago, we migrated all our telephony users onto a stable v9 call manager/uccx platform from various versions and so far has been running smoothly. Recently 2 of our smaller sites, who use call transfer on a regular basis started to ...

Dear Team,I have CUE Utility and CUCM 8.6.I can call from local, if user busy or go out office then call will foward to voice mail.It is ok.But when i call from outside to my phone(direct line), then call can not foward to voice mail on CUE.Please he...

Hi, One of our client is using CUCM 7.1.5, on MCS 7835i3. CM is now unable to boot. giving ECC bit DIMM error. We have serviced MCS, then started, it started working but only one hard light is blinking. Is there any problem with hard or something els...

Resolved! CME GUI Blank Page

Hi All, currently, i configure callmanager express.then i want to activate the GUI, i already follow configuration from this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmegui.htmlbut when i go to "h...