Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing the Phone URL auth

Sunish Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Would like to know how i can change the Phone authentication url from the enterprise parameter or on the Phone options...

Regards,

Sunish

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

slakhanp
Level 1
Level 1

You can change it from the Enterprise parameters.

Just go to System>Enterprise parameter>scroll down and look for Phone authentication Url>input the value>save and you are done.

you may need to restart the CCM service for it to work.

View solution in original post

Indeed, this is required for some application, i.e. Singlewire informacast, and there is not a need to restart anything.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

slakhanp
Level 1
Level 1

You can change it from the Enterprise parameters.

Just go to System>Enterprise parameter>scroll down and look for Phone authentication Url>input the value>save and you are done.

you may need to restart the CCM service for it to work.

Indeed, this is required for some application, i.e. Singlewire informacast, and there is not a need to restart anything.

HTH,

Chris

Sunish Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thanks very much for your reply... i done the samething, but phones are not downloading this informations... still its taking old information. I m using VMware (8) with UCM 8.5 Version for doing this test. Let me know if you have any suggestion for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sunish

Try and restart the tftp service on your cucm...

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

check one of the phone which is not updating. Under the Settings button>status messages. It likely says ITL (Initial Trust List) update failed or something like that. To fix it delete the ITL file from the phone under settings>security configuration, unlock with **#, then erase. With CUCM 8.x the configuration files are signed and need to be authenticated by the ITL or the phone will reject it, causing updates to not be applied to the phone.

Sunish Nair
Level 1
Level 1

I have done all the things.. but the issue is same...

Ok..Have you tried restarting the phone?

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunish Nair
Level 1
Level 1

I have done the factory reset too..is there any issue with VMware environment...

Can you try this...

Go to the phone using device>phone in cucm. Scroll down to the phone menu and enter the new authentication url in the field. Save and restart the phone. Check to see if it has taken the new url

slakhanp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is the issue resolved yet?

Regards