cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8861 3pcc on Asterisk not pulling TFTP file

sunilpatelmw
Level 1
Level 1

We are using a new Cisco 8861 phone designed for third party call control.  The phone registers with Asterisk fine.  Calls back and forth are no problem.  I cannot get the phone to pull a config file or new update from TFTP server.  My DHCP server has both options 66 and 150 pointing to the TFTP server 192.168.172.115.  I have solarwinds TFTP loaded.  All firewalls are off on the pc.  I am not seeing the request to pull file from the phone.  I also can't manually add a TFTP server address in the GUI or on the phone itself.  Even if I select STATIC IP on phone, the TFTP address spot is missing. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have DHCP disabled ? If you are setting a static IP, you should be able to set the TFTP server as well ? What is the "Alternate TFTP" option set to. Off or On ? Try toggling it and then set the IP.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have DHCP disabled ? If you are setting a static IP, you should be able to set the TFTP server as well ? What is the "Alternate TFTP" option set to. Off or On ? Try toggling it and then set the IP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: