cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8861 3pcc on Asterisk not pulling TFTP file

sunilpatelmw
Level 1
Level 1

We are using a new Cisco 8861 phone designed for third party call control.  The phone registers with Asterisk fine.  Calls back and forth are no problem.  I cannot get the phone to pull a config file or new update from TFTP server.  My DHCP server has both options 66 and 150 pointing to the TFTP server 192.168.172.115.  I have solarwinds TFTP loaded.  All firewalls are off on the pc.  I am not seeing the request to pull file from the phone.  I also can't manually add a TFTP server address in the GUI or on the phone itself.  Even if I select STATIC IP on phone, the TFTP address spot is missing. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have DHCP disabled ? If you are setting a static IP, you should be able to set the TFTP server as well ? What is the "Alternate TFTP" option set to. Off or On ? Try toggling it and then set the IP.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have DHCP disabled ? If you are setting a static IP, you should be able to set the TFTP server as well ? What is the "Alternate TFTP" option set to. Off or On ? Try toggling it and then set the IP.