IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed a cucm 9.1 publisher and subscriber , in another server , i would like to make restauration bakup from the old server to the new server but not work. it 's give me the message : Security password is different from the one used for ba...

Hello All, Configuring ip phone 8861 to work with my 2921, CME v12.0 But the phone is stuck at registering, here is the config   voice register global mode cme source-address 10.100.200.254 port 5060 max-dn 400 max-pool 110 load 8861 fireware authent...

Divambe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a 7942 with the softkey "CFwdALL" feature, and I was hoping there was some method of storing the frequently dialed mobile number so I can press the softkey once as opposed to dialing the number out each time. I have access to the Unity CM a...

Hi, I have a cp-78413pcc-k9 v07 with sip78xx.11-0-1mpp-477 firmware  i try to convert it in enterprise by firmware upgrade. I have put .load file in provisioning upgrade rule and send this file by tftp server. In same server root there is firmware fi...

lino_np01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I currently have two CUCM clusters running version 8.x. I'm looking to consolidate both of these clusters into one and upgrade to version 11.x. The plan is to upgrade the cluster that we are going to keep to version 11.x, migrate users from t...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes