Hi;

in my system only 8845 ip phone couldn't call over siptrunk but can be called

Cucm ---SIP Trunk----cube----SIP Trunk----- ISP

11 Replies 11

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ozden,

Do you see the call reaching the CUBE when you dial from 8845? Can you run a "debug ccsip messages" on CUBE to check the same. If the call is not reaching the CUBE then you need to check if the CSS of 8845 has access to the partition of the Route pattern that is pointing to the CUBE. Else the debugs on CUBE will show why the call fails.

HTH

Manish

I sent the log at the attachment

As per the debugs, the INVITE is sent out to the ISP, but we don't get any response from them.

-Atul

but 78xx phone calling in the same dial plan and sip trunk

Can you please send the debug for a successful call that you make from 78XX phone?

Regards,

Moshfiqur

Looking at your invite you are sending audio and video  capabilities in the invite SDP to the service provider.  I agree with Moshfiqur that we are not seeing anything coming back from the ISP which surprises me as I would have expected an error - eg(SIP/2.0 488 Not Acceptable Here).  Take another look at your CUBE logs to see if you are getting any error messages.  And, as suggested look at the logs for a 78XX phone and since it's not video capable you should see the difference in the SDP.

Look at the post below for advice on setting up a SIP profile to remove the video capabilities from the invite's SDP.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12523251/how-remove-video-sdp-header-sip

this log is 78xx call log

As 8845 phone is video phone, it is sending both audio and video m line and the service provider doesn't have capability to handle video m line. Like "Les Pruden" mentioned in his message, you should see (SIP/2.0 488 Not Acceptable Here).  from the service provider.

Please remove the video attribute from SDP in Invite. I just copied the section from his referred thread.

voice class sip-profiles 999
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Attribute remove
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Media modify "m=video(.*)" ""
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Bandwidth-Info remove

2) Apply this sip-profile to your outgoing dial-peer to your provider

dial-peer voice 9 voip

voice-class sip profiles 999

3) Although I believe above should work but In case, any other attribute is being sent in SDP, you can remove other attribute as well by adding to your SIP profile, if you use question mark (under voice class sip) it will show you all video related attributes.

R01(config-class)#request inviTE sdp-header video-?

Video-Attribute
Video-Bandwidth-Info
Video-Connection-Info
Video-Encryption-Key
Video-Media
Video-Session-Info

I changed config with your configuration,but the problem haven't solved. is this a bug 

frank.tito
Level 1
Level 1

hi Guys

i also have the same problem with the 8845.Did you ever get a solution for this problem

As stated before, this sip-profile will completely remove all video SDP related info:

voice class sip-profiles 100
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Attribute remove 
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Bandwidth-Info remove 
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Connection-Info remove 
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Media modify "m=video(.*)" "" 

Can you apply it on the corresponding dial-peer and attach the output of "debug ccsip messages"?

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.