cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity on working for default admin account.

Mogwai
Level 1
Level 1

So, our Cisco Unity version 12.5 only has the web authentication / login working for our default admin account. All other LDAP accounts that are configured as admins are not working. When those accounts are used, the login page simply hangs. I have disabled & re-enabled the Cisco DirSync service which didn't help. I've also, updated & cleaned up the LDAP authentication, which didn't help either.  Tried with all webfiltering and AV turned off, which had no impact. When logging in with a problem account the page simply loads & never errors out. 

Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mogwai
Level 1
Level 1

Follow-up in case this ever gets looked at. Ended up having to open a TAC case & saw that a backend service was incorrectly using to much memory. (Tomcat) Restarted that service & everything is now fine. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have TLS enabled on LDAP Authentication? If yes, is the correct CA cert chain uploaded to Tomcat-trust? Try disabling TLS and changing the port, if you can.

I’d reboot the VM after hours, if I were dealing with this.

Mogwai
Level 1
Level 1

Follow-up in case this ever gets looked at. Ended up having to open a TAC case & saw that a backend service was incorrectly using to much memory. (Tomcat) Restarted that service & everything is now fine.