IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I noticed for the Cisco 6825 phone there are two firmware versions (as below) -- this appears to be the same naming convention where one has RGD and the other does not. I tried my best to work out what this means, but could not. The two advisorie...

GISVPN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Does anyone know the best way to remove the belt clip from the Cisco 6825 phone; other than just unscrewing it? I was wondering if there was a blanker plate or similar that can replace the void it would leave if just unscrewing it -- are ...

GISVPN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm swapping out old 2911 with 8300 including an FXO interface for analog phone line.In "Add a new Gateway" in Call Mgr the 8300 is not listed in "Gateway Type."  Is there a generic choice that would work or do I need Call Mgr upgrade?My CUCM is Syst...

We have an request by several agencies to limit the outbound call time with a warning signal in a Cisco environment.  We do not want to change the global settings for all calls. Specific devices need to be limited. Does anyone have any suggestions on...