cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VOIP 8945 Error 403: Directory Listing Denied Directory listing

zillah2004
Level 1
Level 1

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/unable-to-perform-factory-reset-on-8945-via-button-procedure/td-p/2595785

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/error-403-directory-listing-denied/td-p/4504195

Dear folk

Bought used Cisco VOIP CP-8945 when I tried to access web interface from my desktop I got this error

Error 403: Directory Listing Denied Directory listing

Through google search I found above two threads but didn't work

Any other suggestion ?

Thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are lot of discussion on community how to register Cisco phones on  Third party systems. But i am not sure if those works for 8895. If you are planning to use cisco phones with Third party Sip providers, MPP phones are the best choice.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Why do you want to access the GUI of the phone, there is no  option for you to configure from GUI. if you are looking for a phone to use  with a SIP provide you must get a MPP phone.

Did you tried to do a factory reset ?

Response Signature

zillah2004
Level 1
Level 1

>>Why do you want to access the GUI of the phone, there is no option for you to configure from GUI.<<

I see

>>if you are looking for a phone to use with a SIP provide you must get a MPP phone.<<

Means this phone won't work

There are lot of discussion on community how to register Cisco phones on  Third party systems. But i am not sure if those works for 8895. If you are planning to use cisco phones with Third party Sip providers, MPP phones are the best choice.

Response Signature

zillah2004
Level 1
Level 1

Did you tried to do a factory reset ?

I overlooked this yes I did and couple of times

If you are planning to use cisco phones with Third party Sip providers,

Yes this is my intention

Thx for your help

sinopticvoip
Level 1
Level 1

IP-TELEPHONY (VoIP) in the market for over 10 years.

Stable system, powerful servers, responsive technical support, dumps on client request.

Routes - CIS, Europe, and Africa. TDM, CLI, Direct Telecom Connects Around 50% ASR on RF.

We work with traffic: Forex, Crypto, Banks, etc...

Payment with cryptocurrencies and bank transfers.

Contacts: 

Telegram: @ViktoriaCF 

✉ E-mail: sinopticVOIP@proton.me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: