cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-8800-A-KEM - CUCM ver 11.5

LeeJunHo
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to recognize the expansion module in CP-8861. Only BEKEM 36-Button is selected in the Expansion Module, so the module is not recognized. After looking through the data, I found that CP-8800-Audio 28 shortcut key is required to activate it, but is there any way to expand it? It is operating with CUCM version 11.5.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To add functionality to CUCM you will need a Device Pack that updates the code for CUCM, not a firmware upgrade which updates the code for a phone. The latest device pack for CUCM 11.5 is https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286306100/type/282074299/release/11.5(1.24166) 

The release notes for this device pack does not specifically address KEMs because it is a rollup of all of the device packs for CUCM 11.5, and KEM support was included in an earlier device pack. For more information read here: Current Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Package Releases - CUCM 11.5(1) 

Let us know if you have questions.

Maren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You need to install Device package which include CP-8800-Audio expansion model on all your nodes. Else you wont see the option to choose this model on your CUCM.

Response Signature

We are trying to download version sip88xx.12-0-1-11, but it is not available yet.
Do I need to proceed to a lower version?

To add functionality to CUCM you will need a Device Pack that updates the code for CUCM, not a firmware upgrade which updates the code for a phone. The latest device pack for CUCM 11.5 is https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286306100/type/282074299/release/11.5(1.24166) 

The release notes for this device pack does not specifically address KEMs because it is a rollup of all of the device packs for CUCM 11.5, and KEM support was included in an earlier device pack. For more information read here: Current Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Package Releases - CUCM 11.5(1) 

Let us know if you have questions.

Maren

The problem was solved with the information you provided.
Even though I proceeded with a lower version, it was completed.
thank you