Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1.2 publisher database is down

Hi,

I faced one issue with CUCM 6.1.2 publisher server was having "UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY" error while booting and it asked me to insert a recovery disk. I had applied the recovery image and it fixed the corrupted files. However after booting the server, CUCM was pingable and reachable via SSH only but not WEB.

After checking command "utils service list" it shows be the below services only:

System SSH

Cluster Manager

and database was down. I have attached a snapshot of the command results. Could you please check it and inform me if there is any resolution for that issue?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

License is tied to the MAC address, if you use the same server, same license will work.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the recovery disk didn't work, your best option is to restore from a backup and make sure that the server's HDDs are still in good state.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime for your update.

Do I need to rehost the licenses? Or it should work on the same MCS server and its same MAC address?

Thanks.

License is tied to the MAC address, if you use the same server, same license will work.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime. I will try it out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: