cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CDR report

Vijay Patil
Level 3
Level 3

We are using CUCM 10.5 version where i am unable to find the CDR reports for date which was 4 month back....

1. Are the CDR reports over write after some time

2. Is there any setting for CDR reports configuration for any particular time stamp

3. Is there any setting for CDR reports configuration for any disk space allocation

6 Replies 6

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Vijay,

The maximut time that the CUCM can hold data is 180 days. Below you will find a really useful post on Community:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/understanding-cdr-call-detail-records/ta-p/3112476#toc-hId--314369876

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You won't get a report for 4 months back. CUCM By default store data for 60 days back you can extend it for 120 days if required. So by default you will get only 60 days data.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

Hello ,

I am unable to pull the CDR reports ..I checked the below

1. Max. Age of Call Details Records is 60 Days
2. System Parameter for CDR Enable Flag is True in Publisher
3. DB Replication checked on Publisher is in Good condition
4. Restarted CDR service

1. Cisco CDR Repository Manager
2. Cisco CDR Agent
3. Cisco CAR Schedule
4. Cisco SOAP – CallRecord Service
5. Cisco CAR DB

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

The CDR tools built into Call Manager will allow you to pull a number of reports, but as others have pointed out, they do not store data for an indefinite time.  If you are looking for a tool that will store years worth of call records, look for something like VoIP Detective (there is a limited, free version available).

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The "reports" are not overwritten, the data from the CAR DB is overwritten if you go past the disk space that was allocated for it. So, even if you changed the max age parameter to 180, but you're generating a lot of calls in your system, the data you actually have in the DB will be for a shorter period of time.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate