cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM line report

tato386
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In the CUCM bulk admin menu there are options to update phones and generate reports on phones. There is an option to update lines but no report for lines. I need to scan for lines that do not have auto record enabled. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Diego

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Navigate to Bulk Administration > User Device Profiles > Generate UDP Reports. This report allows you to select both device-level and line-level information to generate into a report. At the line-level you can include "Recording Option", "Recording Profile" and "Recording Media Source".

Maren

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi Diego,

Do you need to update lines with recording enabled only?

Please let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Yes, I will eventually want to enable recording on almost all the lines and I am pretty sure I know how to do that with BAT. However, before I do that I would like to get a report on current recording status to have as a reference and to make sure lines that we do not want recorded are configured correctly.

Thanks

Hi Diego,

The easiest way is to export all phones details through BAT , import the resulting CSV on am Excel spreadsheet and make a filter for those phones with recording enabled.

Another option is to make a SQL query through cli to get the same result. If you want I can send you the right command to execute.

Please let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

I guess I should have mentioned this earlier, but the lines are not associated with phones.  They are associated with EM profiles.  Is there a way to export EM profiles like if they were phones?

Rgds,

Diego

You should be able to export the "device profile" from the call manager. 

Bulk Administration > Export from call manager administration portal. 

Choose Device profile and submit. 

Regards,

Navigate to Bulk Administration > User Device Profiles > Generate UDP Reports. This report allows you to select both device-level and line-level information to generate into a report. At the line-level you can include "Recording Option", "Recording Profile" and "Recording Media Source".

Maren

tato386
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I was so focused on "extension mobility" that I didn't see the device profile option in BAT, doh!

Thanks everybody!

Glad to help.

Cheers

Carlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: