cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM line report

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

In the CUCM bulk admin menu there are options to update phones and generate reports on phones. There is an option to update lines but no report for lines. I need to scan for lines that do not have auto record enabled. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Diego

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Navigate to Bulk Administration > User Device Profiles > Generate UDP Reports. This report allows you to select both device-level and line-level information to generate into a report. At the line-level you can include "Recording Option", "Recording Profile" and "Recording Media Source".

Maren

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi Diego,

Do you need to update lines with recording enabled only?

Please let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Yes, I will eventually want to enable recording on almost all the lines and I am pretty sure I know how to do that with BAT. However, before I do that I would like to get a report on current recording status to have as a reference and to make sure lines that we do not want recorded are configured correctly.

Thanks

Hi Diego,

The easiest way is to export all phones details through BAT , import the resulting CSV on am Excel spreadsheet and make a filter for those phones with recording enabled.

Another option is to make a SQL query through cli to get the same result. If you want I can send you the right command to execute.

Please let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

I guess I should have mentioned this earlier, but the lines are not associated with phones.  They are associated with EM profiles.  Is there a way to export EM profiles like if they were phones?

Rgds,

Diego

You should be able to export the "device profile" from the call manager. 

Bulk Administration > Export from call manager administration portal. 

Choose Device profile and submit. 

Regards,

Navigate to Bulk Administration > User Device Profiles > Generate UDP Reports. This report allows you to select both device-level and line-level information to generate into a report. At the line-level you can include "Recording Option", "Recording Profile" and "Recording Media Source".

Maren

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

I was so focused on "extension mobility" that I didn't see the device profile option in BAT, doh!

Thanks everybody!

Glad to help.

Cheers

Carlo