IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a weired issue with one cisco 8851 phone.  It has a few lines and its got a headset connected via aux port and a bluetooth mobile (samsung) paired as well.  The phone started lagging recently. When the user clicks on new call it takes a f...

When I press the voicemail button that looks like binoculars it doesn't prompt me for a PIN. It says I can enter an extension at any time or else transfer to an operator. I try entering my own extension but it says invalid. Nobody answers when it tri...

Bartok37 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to unassociate Controlled Device 1,2,3,#,# & Access Control Group 1,2,3,#,# using BAT?I've exported user(s) and removed the values in Controlled Device & ACG; uploaded it as a User Custom file and ran it, but the user(s) account did no...

Hi,I try to register my cisco phone 840 ww on cucm 12.5. self-registration fails indicating downloader file SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX.xml.cnf not found. So I tried to do the manual registration but I don't see Cisco 840 among the models offered. I need directi...