Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM V12.0 license " out of compliance "

Dears,

I have cucm 12.0 and two devices registered automatically to enhanced plus license but i dont purchase any enhanced plus license

this problem caused to stop any edit or add new device or any thing on cucm 

is their any solution instead of repurchase enhanced plus license 

** if i apply this command from cli "license management reset registration" it will solve problem with out reset all extension and the registed  phones

6 Replies 6

You have two user who use two devices each. That’s the reason it took enhanced plus.you can check the users who consume enhanced plus from the same page.

it should borrow from the upper tier.

Response Signature

Yes, This is the problem and look for solution for it 

• Do u have CUWL License installed? If not then u cannot borrow.
  • If  you have free enhanced, u can keep the device owner id as anonymous. This will consume 4 enhanced license.
  • if u don’t have enhanced and CUWL then u need to procure enhanced plus. 

Response Signature

Dear,

I have free enhanced but i cant edit or apply any changes in cucm because " out of compliance " problem

So the grace period to resolve the licensing issues has been over ??

you can contact local Cisco SE to support.

Response Signature

What is the reason for that you waited for the grace period of 90 days to pass before you asked for help on this? Right now you would need to add licenses to get to the good side of compliance again before you can do any changes in CM.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: