Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial plan between CME 2901 and Panasonic PBX

Dmitri Popkov
Level 1
Level 1

Good day, everyone!

At last, i've created a h.323 trunk between CME 2901 and Panasonic TDE-200. Calls between local phones are dial well.

On CME i have subscribers with phone number 501 and on Pan TDE-200 - 102. If I dial from 501 to 102 and from 102 to 501, everything is all right.

But, what config should i create to dial to, e.g mobile number 89151893116, through Pan TDE-200, which is connected to service provider through PRI card? Can anyone suggest me please

If i dial from 102 phone number (directly connected to TDE-200), I dial such sequence - 989151893116.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to add dial-peers that match those digit strings and then ensure Panasonic can route the call out, i.e. ensure the configuration of the trunk has access to outbound routes.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to add dial-peers that match those digit strings and then ensure Panasonic can route the call out, i.e. ensure the configuration of the trunk has access to outbound routes.

Chris

Ok, thanks, tomorrow, i'll try. Panasonic TDE-200, can route calls with such configuration, cause i've another Panasonic TDE-100, which has h.323 trunk to TDE-200. And TDE-100 has access to outbound routes...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: