Views
Helpful
Replies

Entreprise Attendant Console Blind transfer - Windows SEVEN

tka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In order to enable Blind Transfer , what is the Registry Entry to modify on a Windows SEVEN on CUEAC client ? By default Blind transfer is not enabled, and the HKLM\Software\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults "Direct Transfers" key doesn't exist on Windows SEVEN.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

You do not need to change anything to enable blind transfer, this is a basic feature. You can refer to the online training videos to see how they are done at the following link:

http://www.arcsolutions.com/north_america/solutions/products/cisco_oem_consoles.aspx

The key you are refferring too is a key that allows calls to be transferred not using the CTI Ports, this is used if you want to display the original caller ID to the end destination during a transfer instead of the CTI Port DN.

Are you running Windows 7 64-bit? If so the key would be listed under Wow6432Node, make sure you are closing the console before looking for it.

if you mean the direct transfer over Windows 7/ 64 bits the register key is:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Defaults]

Hope that information help you to clarfy the question.

Hi anhidalg,

I have the same issue , need to enable caller id for blind transfer through AC , currently it shows the CTI port.

Can you please let me know if the above is the only key needs to be changed or should I make the change for the HKLM as well:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call

Connect\Operator\Defaults

==

The other thing is I've tried to change it to "ALL" but the only setting it accepts is 'ON' or 'OFF'

Receptionist is using Win 7 64 bit OS.

Please advise

sharris

The following worked for me.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Preferences\Defaults

Direct Transfers = All

hi

i'm using CUAC advenced version and i have the issue 

the direct transfert key not found under windows 7/64

regards 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: