IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team, I am upgrading my CUCM cluster from v9 to v11, I have 2 questions: 1) Can i install the latest device pack available for CUCM version 11 on CUCM version 9 to upgrade the phones firmware before the upgrade, so once cluster is upgraded phone...

We are working on a setup where 1 Publisher with 6 subscriber on CUCM 8.5 version. Due to 7942G IP Phone went to EOS so we are planning for 7841 model to be use on network but 78XX is not there present in Device profile for which Cisco Engg asked u...

I have Call Manager Express 4.0(1). I was looking to upgrade to a newer CME version/CUE version to get some Meet Me conferencing capabilities without having to add a T1 card. First, I was wondering about DSP requirements and how to be sure I have e...

bschear by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  A have a CUBE directly connected to a SIP ITSP, there is no firewall between the ITSP and the CUBE.  Is it possible to place a Cisco ASA between the CUBE and ITSP? Any ideas on the config?  Thanks 

Geo Gon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Hairpinning set up for anyconnect users, that use VPN to head office, which has an additional site to site vpn link to an overseas office. this works well and it hairpins nicely (site to site to site) only thing I cant get working is the phon...

Hi,Cisco Unity Connection DRS Backup fails after 100% saying "ERROR: Backup failed due to an interruption during file copy to backup media, Backup Completed..."Also removed HTMLNotification from backup (unchecked the option).We are using Ftpd.exe.Att...