cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error occurred during find. java.sql.SQLException: Could not do a physical-order read to fetch next row.

shahnawaz.a
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ALL,

I am getting following error while searching phones we are running with cucm version 6.1.5.

Error occurred during find. java.sql.SQLException: Could not do a physical-order read to fetch next row.

4 Replies 4

Harmit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shahnawaz,

This is more than likely a dbreplication problem. Please ensure replication is fine on your CUCM cluster.

--
Regards,
Harmit.

HI Harmit,

DBreplication is fine even its 2 for all the servers, i have also reboot the cluster still the same problem.

waiting for your reply.

thanks

Hi

Are you entering any search criteria?

If not, try setting Phone Model to 'contains' and a type you have on your cluster, e.g. 7941 or whaveter. If you are setting criteria, then try leaving it blank.

I've had a look at the Bug DB and there are lots of bugs relating to this type of issue; I would suggest you open a TAC case to work out which bug it is and what can be done.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Shahnawaz,

I agree with Aaron. This does sound like a defect. Also, even though your dbreplication status shows as 2, there shoudl be tables which are out of sync. I am still suspecting the DB but it could be some other defect as well for which we would need to look at logs. Please go ahead and open a TAC case to narrow this down.

--
Regards,
Harmit.