IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Im having an issue or atleast I think its an issue. In my Call Manager when I go to NTP servers I am getting the message saying The NTP service is not accessible. When I connect to CLI it appers as though the server is pulling from its local h...

Hi all,We have a design issue in which we have managers and assistants. All calls from regular employees to the manager falls to the assistant's phone. And only the other managers can call a manager directly. In the current design, when a regular emp...

Hi,My CME stopped to send the CDR files to the FTP Server suddenly.I dont know how this happened.I need this CDR files in order to do the billing, using Stonevoice Application Suite 2012.I've tried to force the sending of the CDR using the command:CM...

All,I may be mistaken but it appears that custom AA scripts can be created in the CUE GUI as well as with a scripting editor.  If in fact that is the case are there disadvantages/drawbacks with going the GUI route?     Thanks,Replies rated.          ...

Hi every body.I got a question " incoming called -number .*  "   My book says  . *  means the one or more instances of preceding digit.Suppose we have a dial peer as shown below:dial peer 60001 potincoming called-number .*Will ani 12345 match the abo...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have deployed a CUCM cluster of version 8.6.2 , The cluster is deployed in Australia . The CUCM is syncronoized with a central NTP.Now the issue we are facing is that in Australia it follows daylight Saving (DST), But the unity connection and CU...

Dear community,we bought two new 7942 phones. I have done a reset on the devices. after restarting the telephone it starts with the update screen. after a while the term_42 is loading but some seconds later the telephone start screen is shown with a ...

Dear all,My customer has a C3825 application with  12.4(15)XZ2 / CME 7.0(0) software version. .However, They always configure part of voice on the GUI, and one day , they asking me the GUI which lack some option for select , just like the following:...

Ryan YC by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes