Views
Helpful
Replies

export phones , users and directory numbers while extension mobility is enabled

networkexpert
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team ,

I have CUCM ver12 and extension mobility is enabled for all users.

I need to export specific details (phone type , user and directory numbers)

when I export phones specific details it shows me the based directory numbers which applied to phones before the user logged in to his phone no the real directory numbers

please advise 

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BAT won’t show you that. The closest you can get is the Actively Logged In Report from Device > Phone > Related Links. 

Hi, 

I am not sure about any straight way to do it other than you run a query from Call manager CLI (unfortunately i do not aware about it).  or you can take two report and perfrom an excell vlookup, something like below;

1. Generate UDP report form bulk tool  (Bulk Administration >> User Device Profile >> Generate User Device Profile Report) 

2.  Run Unified Extension Mobility report from Cisco Unified Reporting - this will give you Extension Mobility Logged in Detail

where you can find user details (F name, L Name, User Id, Phone that user logged in, Phone description and login time)
3.  Now you can perform a Vlookup against the user id on your first report and get the extension of the user.

SQL query to list Logged in UDP users on Phones with MAC and Description 

run sql select d.name, d.description, eu.userid, p.name from extensionmobilitydynamic emd, device d, device p, enduser eu where emd.fkdevice=d.pkid and emd.fkdevice_currentloginprofile=p.pkid and emd.fkenduser=eu.pkid

also, you may find this thread useful - https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/cucm-sql-query-to-get-device-profile-information-from-cucm-10-5/m-p/3838184#M378037

Regards,

Shalid 

a.janssen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

this should provide you the mentioned fields:

run sql select tm.name as phonetype, eu.userid, np.dnorpattern as dn from extensionmobilitydynamic emd, device d, device p, enduser eu , typemodel tm , devicenumplanmap dnpm, numplan np where emd.fkdevice=d.pkid and emd.fkdevice_currentloginprofile=p.pkid and emd.fkenduser=eu.pkid and d.tkmodel = tm.enum and dnpm.fkdevice = p.pkid and dnpm.fknumplan = np.pkid

Tested with ver 11.5, don't have a ver 12.x system for testing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: