Views
Helpful
Replies

HELP: Outbound Display on Jabber

MaryGrace
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

We would like our Jabber users to display the main number of the company whenever they call out using their Jabber. For example on the image below I want all users to show 1111111111 on the screen of the receiver whenever they call. However, it keeps on displaying the their number which is for example 2222222222. 

The only thing we did is change the External Phone number Mask under Directory Number Configuration of their Jabber Profile.

MAIN.PNG

Do we have to update LDAP with the main number 1111111111 under each user's profile?

USER.PNG

Is there any other way to solve this issue?

Please give your thoughts.

Thank  you.

5 Replies 5

Hi Mary,

On your outgoing route pattern, you can select “use calling party’s external phone number mask” option or fill the field on calling party transformation section.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

@Carlo Poggiarelli, Hi can I do these on like 10 users? or it will change all users under that route?

do you have some files that I can use to change this? 

Hi Mary, 

You can work with partition and CSS .

You can create a dedicated route pattern for Jabber users and assign it to a dedicated partition and add it to a dedicated CSS.

Assign that CSS to all Jabber users DNs and you are done 

HTH

Regards

Carlo

@Carlo Poggiarelli I have found it under the Translation Pattern Configuration. Do I need to fill in with the full number? +49 or I can start with just the 21 XXXXX XXXX.

Translation Pattern.PNG

Hi Mary,

yes you should fill it to match the exact calling number accepted by your TSP.

I suggest you to apply it on route pattern instead of translation.

Is more straightforward.

HTH

Regards

Carlo