Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt group to external number

HI!!

Need your help on this; I have a customer with CUCM 9 that need that a DID rings on a group that after some time rings on set A, then set B and finally on a external mobile set. I tried to create a cti route point but the Hunt group does not follow the forward configuration even if it goes to voice mail; tried to configure SNR but since I don't have a physical phone installed it does not work (busy tone all the time because dummy phone is not registered). Customer does not want to have a physical phone only to do this.

So, what can I do to give a solution to the customer; can any one give me a clue?

On other brands I do this easily; unfortunately hunt group does not follow forward configuration :(

Best Regards,

Jose

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
You could configure CFNA on the hunt pilot itself to the mobile number, assuming it is your final destination.

Otherwise, if you want the hunt logic to apply inclusive of the mobile number you were on the right track with SNR which doesn’t need the phone to be physically registered to work. That would imply something was wrong with the SNR setup. Check the basics: Reeouting CSS on the RDP, Line Association checkbox of the DN on the RDP, etc.

Hi!!

Thanks for your info.

I tested without phone registered and get fast busy tone; with phone registered works just fine. The rerouting CSS are ok. Don't understand why didn't work!!

Have a great 2019 :)

Best Regards,

Hi Jose,

When no phone on the line group is registered, the hunt pilot follows the Call Forward Busy rule.

So try to configure that parameter even with the right CSS.

SNR should work even with a dummy phone... the main thing is that the RDP is associated with an active end  user with mobility feature activated .

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sure I configured, also, the forward settings to the higher css level but it didn't work. I will try again just to double check.

Best Regards,