Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt list on CUCM with external phone numbers

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

As subject says, is it possible to make a line group-hunt list with external numbers (e.g. mobile phones)

What I had in mind is to make CTI route point/port and to do CFA to mobile number. But:

-on 6.x I couldn't even add CTI route point / port to line group - returns error

-on 8.X i could do the above and it seems fine, but when I call hunt pilot with this group, I get busy signal (if I call CTI directly, it forwards me to mobile phone, no probl.)

Any ideas? To make dummy phones and do CFUR to mobile on their lines ?

Bet regards

Goran

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Goran

This was answered in a post about a week ago; have a search for "Hunt Pilot with PSTN number".

The answer is that CUCM doesn't allow you to do this natively, however you can work around it.

You need to enable Mobile Connect on internal DNs and tie your external numbers to them.

You then add the internal DNs to your Hunt list. Mobile Connect will then call the external numbers at the same time the internal DNs are ringing.

Barry

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Goran

This was answered in a post about a week ago; have a search for "Hunt Pilot with PSTN number".

The answer is that CUCM doesn't allow you to do this natively, however you can work around it.

You need to enable Mobile Connect on internal DNs and tie your external numbers to them.

You then add the internal DNs to your Hunt list. Mobile Connect will then call the external numbers at the same time the internal DNs are ringing.

Barry

Hello, thanx for the answer, so it is as I suspected. Strange you have to do such kind of workarounds...

best regards

It doesn't work.

We try it on our CUCM.  The mobile connect works when the we dial the interal DN directly, but if we dial the pilot, the inside phone rings but the mobile phone don't.