IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hello,   What setting can we change network sensitivity?  We have redundant links to our Call Manager.  Sometimes the primary link goes down for several seconds and the phones loose registrations and the phones dont seem to come back.  We need to reb...

mrjoli021 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   When i make an outbound call there is a delay of 25 secs. Inbound calls are instant. this is the scenario IP Phone --> CME --> SIP Provider dial-peers are very simple yet i still get a delay.   attached debug voip dialpeer inout and dial-peers...

Ansik by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.   I've got CME 11.0 and the 8851, 8845 IP Phones. Both phones have graphical display: 800 × 480, 24. I want to upload a custom wallpaper so I've created a List.xml which contains the bellow.   List.xml <CiscoIPPhoneImageList><ImageItem Image...

silvakizir by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a new install of a BE6000, with 8945 phones.  CUCM 10.5.1.10000-7, phones are running SIP8941_8945.9-4-1-8.  I built the config using Prime Colab Manager.  Everything is working nicely.   However one small problem, the phones Call Histo...