IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,       I have facing one Issue while dialing Cisco IP phone to Third party phone it takes around 25-30 second to gets ring on Third party phone, both are register in same CUCM with same Network. when we call from Third party to Cisco IP Phone...

Hi all,   one of our customer facing a issues when trying use the SIP trunk to call out   CUCM10.5 ->SIP Trunk-->CUBE-->SIP-->TELCO   customer can receive the call from the telco via this sip ,and works fine. But when customer trying to make a call o...

Kosi227 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a block of numbers and we ported a single number within that block to a hosted PBX provider. We would like it when users dial that ported number’s extension it calls out to the ported numbers 10 digit number. Block: (333)555-1111 to (333)555-...

HarryB18 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have recently configured and setup a new VOIP phone model - 8961 onto our call manager system version 7.1.5, UCCE version - 7.63All our previous phones are SCCP phones. This model is setup as a SIP phone.After adding it to our UCCE Applicati...

hi all , I installed win server 2012 r2 and sql 2014 and made two databases for chat and compliance , in imp 11.5 configuration the external database for compliance had no problems but in chat i get this message "The following connections between the...

arashad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes