cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IM and Presence 9.1.1 with CUCM 9.1

tb6854
Level 1
Level 1

I have an IMP 9.1.1 server configured with CUCM 9.1.  Everything seems to be good except that the line status always shows as unknown.  Everything is in one presence group.  Has anyone seen this?  My CUCM gateway on the IMP server is pointing to the CUCM publisher.  Any ideas would be great!                  

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the publish sip trunk properly configured and added to the service parameter?
Are phone DNs assigned to end users?

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I believe the SIP trunk is configured correctly.  The subscribe CSS I'm using contains the phones partition where all the lines live and the security profile created for it has the check boxes for presence checked.  It is in the service paramater and the IMP server seems to see the trunk ok and let me select it under Presence settings.  The DN I'm testing with is assigned to the user as well.

Todd

Did you run the troubleshooting wizard in Presence?

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Yes the system troubleshooter and dashboard both show that everything looks good.

Todd

Hi Carlo.  I tried deleting that app user and rerunning the presence viewer.  It did recreate the user but the line pesence status still shows as unknown.

Todd

Hi Todd.
Try to apply the workaround suggested in this post.
https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2205294
That helped me for the same issue

HTH

Regards

Carlo
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

That's interesting stuff (+5)

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

martyn.rees
Level 4
Level 4

It sounds to me that you do not have the users assosciated with the DN under the line page at the bottom.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: