IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I am a newbie to Cisco UC. I am confused about CME licensing.Let's say I want to run 3925 as  CME for 10 7945 phones and 10 8961 phones.I understand that I have to buy the 3925 CME bundle which has 3945E Voice Bundle w/ PVDM3-64, FL-CME-SR...

Hi  I am upgrading the firmwares of a lot of phones.  Current FirmwareSCCP41.8-5-3S    216SCCP42.8-5-3S    3675SCCP42.9-2-1S    13P00308010200    25 Required FirmwareSCCP41.9-3-1SR1-1S    SCCP42.9-3-1SR1-1S    Can I go straight from the existing ve...

We currently have 1-Publisher and 4-Subscribers.  We were told by TAC to turn Call Manager Services off of the Publisher and are now receiving SDLLinkOutOfService alerts on RTMT.  We are trying to determine if we should just disable the alarm on the ...

jamize by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUCN 8.6 and have now moved to gmail enterprise.I just need a way of sending vmail alerts, don't require single inbox or anything.  From what I have read. I could do alerts but I need to configure a smart host. Apparently this cannot be the t...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an issue with follow equipments:1.- CUCM 7.1.5 (Publisher and Suscriber)        2.- 7975 SCCP75.9-3-1SR2-1S3.- 7965 SCCP45.9-3-1SR2-1sI installed the locale file to change the language of IP Phone to Spanish , the file that i used is cm-loc...

Resolved! 8831 Control Unit

Got shipped a Daisy Chain unit.  Does anyone know if I can order the control unit separately and have a happy ending (so to speak) or will I have to return the Daisy Chain model and order  the phone that comes with the Control Unit?Thanks in advance....

Hi,I have some ATA187's which are connected to CUCM 9.1.They will only register if I set the access VLAN on the switchport to the voice VLAN.Is this the designed behaviour? - I had hoped they would work like IP phones and pick up the voice VLAN that ...

Hai ,Am very very new to this field, Can someone please tell how SDP parameters are fetched??Is it like the paramters are fetched by us or it fetches automatically?? If it is fetched automatically can some1 brief it How ?Am into researching this topi...