I have CUCM 9.1 and I need import some users and phone from bat.xlsm but have problem.
Then I tried on update users tab select and change value "Number of Access Control Group", " Number of Controlled Devices" and other I see message from Excel "Type mismatch", but how I think must add columns " Number of Access Control Group" and other. This first problem.
On Phones tab I tried change value "Maximum number of Phones Lines" for example "1" and get message "Please enter numeric values in the Text boxes". This second problem.
I tried using Office 2013, 2010, 2007, all security parameters in Excel was disabled.
What I see in the original poster's bat.xlt is that he has not yet added "Directory Number" as a field using "Create File Format". After that is done, then the field for "Maximum Number of Lines" works.
Uladzimir - Please post your bat.xlt/xlsm so we can take a look.
I believe this is an Excel/Windows version issue on your local PC. When I opened the bat.xlsm you posted on my PC using Windows 7 64-bit and Excel 2016, it works fine and I am able to modify that field.