cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound and outgoing problems

jones.jack
Level 1
Level 1

i have two problems i have cucm v7 and gateway which connected to E1 , outgoing all are ok.Incoming calls are hit the gateway but i get an errir in debug isdn q931 unallocated unassigned number , i am sure of my configuration. Please help , i shared my outgoing call for 911 and incoming call

dial-peer voice 911 pots

destination-pattern 911

port 0/1/0

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number 4420804...

transltation-profile incoming incoming

direct-inward-dial

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

hi

for outgoing call please make sure that your pattern 911 match on gateway and cucm RP , i hope to add the below command to dial-peer 911

no digit-strip

or

forward -digits 3

thank you please rate

View solution in original post

sorry , i missed 2nd request for the incoming please check that

1the problem of unallocated number is a famous problem but it has many reasons , if the call hit the gateway and canot reach to your cucm and based on the above  configuration , maybe you miss the below

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination-pattern 4...

session target ipv4    ip of your cucm

codec g711ulaw

please share the configuration

thank you

pkease rate if this will help

Ensure the CSS on the GW has access to the partition of the DN.  Also, make sure the sig digits are properly set on the GW.

Please post your translation rule config as well along with "debug isdn q931" and the screen shot of the GW configuration in CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

5 Replies 5

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

hi

for outgoing call please make sure that your pattern 911 match on gateway and cucm RP , i hope to add the below command to dial-peer 911

no digit-strip

or

forward -digits 3

thank you please rate

sorry , i missed 2nd request for the incoming please check that

1the problem of unallocated number is a famous problem but it has many reasons , if the call hit the gateway and canot reach to your cucm and based on the above  configuration , maybe you miss the below

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination-pattern 4...

session target ipv4    ip of your cucm

codec g711ulaw

please share the configuration

thank you

pkease rate if this will help

Ensure the CSS on the GW has access to the partition of the DN.  Also, make sure the sig digits are properly set on the GW.

Please post your translation rule config as well along with "debug isdn q931" and the screen shot of the GW configuration in CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

thanks chris , all you mentioned are ok . Thanks kamal , i will check tomorrow your posts

my translation rule

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1/\(4420804)\(....\)/ /\2/

voice translation-profile incoming

translate called 1

thanks for help

Thanks Chris and kamal , i solved my two existing problems .