Replies

Installing IMP Critical Error

Ehab.Shaqoura
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , 

I'm having CUCM 

System version: 10.5.2.13900-12

I'm trying to install IMP server to the cluster but i'm facing issues and the installation is not complete ,
IMP Version :Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.2.10000-5.sgn.iso

Every time the installation running and after too much time , I'm facing the below screen shot , I've tried several OVA templates , even I have tried the create the machine manually but the result , kindly any help .

3 Replies 3

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

Please have a look into the bug even it occurs while doing migration

Time sync issue betn VMHost & VM Instance during M1 migration
CSCur94973

Description
Symptom:
Upgrade times out with the error:

Command "/opt/cisco/install/bin/pmNormalizeGeneric /etc/opt/cisco/install/component_install_cmd_list" has exceeded timed threshold of 3600 seconds

Conditions:
Migration from 6.1(5)/7.x/8.x/9.x/10.0(1)/10.5(1) to 10.5(2)

Workaround:
Disable the VM's ntp sync with the ESXi host using the workaround mentioned in the below link:http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1189

regds,
aman

Hi Aman ,

Thanks for reply .

Please note that this screenshot is after added these parameters , I've already added these values with the same result .

Hi ,

you can check the status of ntp from CUCM PUB using the command "utils ntp status".

If it does not show Syncronised with stratum less than 5 , then , u need to check the ntp source else suggest opening TAC case for resolution.

regds,

aman