IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Client is using jabber. And complaining about it resetting. And when I look in syslog I see the following. After which the phone will re-register.   LastOutOfServiceInformation: %[DeviceName=CSFNZSELYERMO][DeviceIPv4Address=10.211.137.25 / 0][IPv4Def...

Hi All,   We have a working older CME/CUE system.  On only one particular extension, when connected to the AA, if you dial the extension, it hangs up on you. - other extensions work properly. I've attached a buffer trace from CUE that contains a trac...

johnk by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I try to configure E1 fllow  on my CME (3800 Software (C3845-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M3)  I configured: card type e1 0 1 ! card type command needed for slot/vwic-slot 0/3 isdn switch-type primary-net5 ! voice-card 0 dspfarm ds...

Юрий by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Secure SIP Call

Dears, I m building a secure sip trunk between the 2 no's of CME with secure RTP , the sip trunk between the CME forms successfully but the SRTP fails between the phones , when it is  normal RTP it works fine but with SRTP it fails  I cannot establis...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes