cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to forward calls to 4 different cell phones?

monasir
Level 1
Level 1

Today i had the request of a client who's asking if it's possible to transfer calls to 4 different cellphones.

I have a linegroup whit name XXXX

The linegroup contains 2 directorynumbers

People from outside call to the huntpilotnumber, so when the huntpilot number receives the call it wil by example circulate

so one of the numbers will accept the call.

The client wants that this huntpilotnumber transfer calls to the 4 different cellphone numbers for the weekends because the

formerly 2 directory numbers will then be not avaible.

It's a 24 hours organisation

Is there someone who can give me the best solutions?

greetz,

m.e

4 Replies 4

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

Call forwarding on DN's is ignored in hunt groups.  Your best bet is to configure Mobility (Single Number Reach).  This way when an extension is called it rings four destinations that you have setup for that user/extension profile.  This might be your only solution unless someone else has something better.

paul.higgsboyo
Level 1
Level 1

You could overflow the hunt call to voicemail and then get the VM to forward the caller to the on call cellphone.

Or, if the open/closed times are fixed you could incorporate a ToD Partition that will send the incoming call to a desk phone and have that phone forward all to the cellphone (that way you're out of the hunt group so forwarding off the desk phone would work). This is possibly easier to administer.

As far as I can tell you need both (TOD and SNR)

You only ring 2 phones but on weekends you want to ring 4.

Use TOD to route calls to another line group who has the 4 phones you need to ring and enable SNR on those during the weekends.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

monasir
Level 1
Level 1

Everybody,

Thanks guys!