cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to clear the "Phone Load Name" field via Bulk Administration?

jfellenbaum
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 7.1(5) - I have many phones that have a phone load specified in the phone load name field.  Is there a way to clear this field using the Bulk administration drop down? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mhansen
Level 4
Level 4

Go to Bulk Administration - Phones - Update Phones - Query

Search for the phones you want to update, then you will see "Phone Load Name". Just check the box, then leave the field blank. Apply the changes and reset the phones. I would do this after hours as the phone firmware might update if your device defaults are different than what you had entered manually.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mhansen
Level 4
Level 4

Go to Bulk Administration - Phones - Update Phones - Query

Search for the phones you want to update, then you will see "Phone Load Name". Just check the box, then leave the field blank. Apply the changes and reset the phones. I would do this after hours as the phone firmware might update if your device defaults are different than what you had entered manually.

jfellenbaum
Level 1
Level 1

As a side note - when you click submit - check the status of the submitted job via the Job Scheduler under Bulk Administration - Activate the Job if Necessary - If the Job has a status of "Pending", then make sure that the following services are activated:

Cisco Administrative XML Layer (AXL) Web Service

Cisco Bulk Provisioning Service (BPS)

Cisco Tool for Auto-Registered Phones Support (TAPS) Service