cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! no resume key after hold

Hello all,I've a strange problem with UCM SB 8.0.3.22900-5 installation. Users complain that 90% of the times they put calls on hold aren't able to resume the call back since the Resume button isn't available. This isn't my first voip installation so...

Enable PIN Feature

HiI have been told to enable the feature where user has to enter a "PIN" for any outgoing call, the endpoints are cisco 7941 and 7911.CME version 7.1ephone-dn  5  dual-line number 5810 label Test1 name Test1!!ephone-dn  6  dual-line number 5811 label...

Asterisk to CME Calling Issue

We have merged two small offices that are using different VoIP solutions.  One office is using a 3825 running CME (8.1) and the other office is running FreePBX (Asterisk 2.9).  I believe that I have correctly configured the SIP trunk/Dial Peers so th...

Cerp by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Moving CUCM sub

We are getting ready to move a sub from one location to another so the IP and hostname will need to change.  I have read the docs and it looks straight forward but want to see if there was anything to watch out for.  I will be removing this node form...