cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! MOH not working

Hi everybody!!I have an issue with MoH on CUCM System version: 7.1.2.30000-3 . When I place on hold a user calling from the PSTN or calling from a 1800 number I hear nothing I just get silence.I have checked the following:- Both MoH servers are regis...

adavila03 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having just had my CCNA for a year, I'm finally getting some really good hands-on experience at my current workplace with switch environments. But I also get to dwelve into Cisco VOIP, configuring phones for use on CUCM 4.3. But I know just enough to...

Hello, I'm seeking assistance in configuring a Cisco ATA 187 with my Avaya PBX to provide analog dialtone at one of my locations. I'm also trying to figure out how to get into the web server to change some settings or can you only change the setting ...

Resolved! CIPC and MeetMe

I've got 3 CIPC's installed on identically cloned Windows 7 workstations. One CIPC is able to initiate a MeetMe conference with no problems. The other 2 workstations get a fast busy as soon as they dial the MeetMe extension.All 3 phones are in the sa...