cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there any Design Document Template for Cisco VOIP Solutions?

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a standard Document for Implementation which can be presented to Customer once the project is finished? I have few but I was hoping to get a better one or Cisco standard or approved or something like that.

A document which can cover any kind of design be it move, new implementation or upgrade etc. where we can put all the configuration snapshots etc.

I hope I am able to explain what am I asking for?

Please let me know if anybody has any document which can be helpful?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Hi Visal,

I recommend you to use the Solution Reference Network Design. This document provides design considerations and guidelines for deploying Cisco Unified Communications System, including its various components and subsystems.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/uc8xsrnd.pdf

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.
Favor calificar todos las respuestas Ćŗtiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo.

Thanks Leo .. I am aware of SRND  but that's for more of best practices.. I am looking for a word document or a template which is more neat and clean than what I have .. Which can be used to provide to Customer (where they will have complete detail) once the project is finished.

I know every partner have their own way or writing SOW's and providing these documents but I was still hoping to get something which can carry maximum information in a neat and easier way.

Hi Vishal,

You can use the third party software from UPlinx which gives u the detailed configuration report of what all u have configured on call manager.It could be a sort of POST Installed Document.

regds,

aman

Hey Aman,

This was helpful but it's a little pricy ..  I looked at the reports and it definitely looks great but to pay that price I am not sure managemtne will agree ... but I will definitely suggest it..

so thanks .. if you come across another one let me know

Sure....

If I come across any software, will let u know...

regds,

aman