Views
Helpful
Replies

Isssue with traces I see them in code

israel.castillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

There and issue going on with CUCM traces, everything seems to be ok when I collect them, and I see the traces files, but when I open them I see some sort of code.  What am I doing wrong here.

Qº;‡šçxZtw¶
Uì-MH´©àÓ*ªPŽ¶¼LT)§Gär¥ UŸí–ëÿJ°€j¦Ú¿Z…ZÊ–@)"î…Bá–ÆK#"þÙEUƒ‘54,=ÑFh6ìZ³ÝÒÆÂzœKàŽ|…]’ ù¸¢WR‚O–kKJ$Dñï©_É;©¾iV¡ô¸¥…xrÖˆXö;&áÝŠù„ÇpB!MY£\­e=¸Œ}Âk „©„׺ϼvÕœ=¯åLv'°FZºÓ[D?pØ‘7YV°XåÍaíÇ”¤Sg¾Ý· …ì-‘Ÿºo
‰²Œ«¸'9îpãx<ý”%)Âr]ñU$¿ÃÙ»‹Üí* µ¨'ê–;íŠá#Ô¤cJ1b¶ªÂln¨"«Üê÷¬Â|?*ŒcÚ¶©8ê³
³¦ùD‚µ](ñ7ÓL[u-=Ñ8ÅʙŊû§e¢taté–mhÐˤGoQS࣠ʱÇ ´†½ X|H™\½ƒ‚‡¦“–BÝA2°¥A¹»·x¶9)ŒúŠÌw&6…<‹gLXz¾[ˆ]¨ 'G W$ÛMEQÛgÂK–3JC8lþ–aÀW¨#D͵6’UFÄ¢Ã:v+YÑÚ,ÓOW•[ û}Õâ”lZ’Ï3îG‰úv&*g°” 5Q5Õp×5*é†VÞ*Ò¦=kžËgÍ“ý¤­H˜A‘ßUÈÖHYTµ=¡w;(Ç<BÎaÀ–á4;´–XTÔ]ì·×ðEs>4ü”´78ý¤dVè”.—Ì(ƒrçõ_Øί@v»,zm§QÖ0`wwˆÊ/zähJú±ÊtHNÞsÁ^ ш'`.:Œ¥;äx›FðvR–ëÿeWÃo«p  IÃ`ÇyÍþÜeÃÛ Û; ¶™±rI?ÍÇÂ{scÁ¢Y6Z¡-óŒ¯s2ac2ê>!}–áa{–2j²;ÕèèVGWvÉ›x't ÿó$v5&tœÌG2vÁ?MêËÎqûçŽÒ:ÅÇøï=þûOüwÐQ~c¤qöf ŽšAXà‹c‡ïzIdDi@žT\ËVCSj¤N¡U³„úÀgI½7”;ø\"©Ø1Z‘­X¤{ÚˆãüA\óÏî‚Q‹•úñÓd¤Hh;Y^¦0‘¯§Þ„¸F‡¥5¥G¶@ñóž+‰]â'L›]‡+©ì{Ë08›öÆ{Ó`Ÿ‡Ãt8™ —KÄ£ô'á œFLÊ°1úñ $`þ˜®£Ü—±oŽw¥ïE«ÄÁÉE?•€ƒ`òi'’fé#Ãg&)‘Ù‚ÐT4)q¨Í *¡#úN‚—&Š[5ö <Qæï(wj\tÞ·O;jš¦oBËÑçíÃP¶h”‘‰u€úÙð–3ÖÈ‚÷<,uš£¼`è™è~å=Ìiž²8´Î9Dkî£*]·œ5†€6¢ÚL¸Ñ„%çG“\;@ÁÌ¡ß#)l_yJ¬¬ñ°¥)ÄÝ=Ù0T‚ Ùp¥{éÙ,ü,ôw¾{Û‰C+G†JÌVø´aÉzb‡ãrpr§œ¦üÆ9~—ŒHt8g8yd'(p1h|ÐßÿÈ+”æT2Àb,ÉÀC¾"ü¯£üZ²ŠB7é“

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

how are you tracing/colecting them ?  can you add a tracefile sample file to this post .

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

israel.castillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

Well I go in CUCM serviceability------select server---service group (CM services)-----service (callmanager)

in RTMT 

system----Tools----trace-----trace & log central-----Collect Files

THen Cisco callmanager--next---next------Finish

You´ll see a screenshoot how is configured in CUCM. 

Please check if the traces are compressed / zipped.

Unzip the files to get the trace in readable format.

Hi there still the same