Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Axl Query on CUCM 12.5 SU6 using Script Perl

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello

Perl script execution terminates with error and it does not retrieve all data with axl request to cucm
Could you contact me to share with you the script and the encountered encountered

In advance, thank you for your return

4 Replies 4

Recommend you to ask your question about this over at DevNet as that’s a better suited place for this line of question.

Response Signature

Hello, 

Currently a Cisco box is open and the engineer actually directed me to open a DevNet box but as shown in the attached link DevNet Developer Support - Cisco Developer you need to buy tickets to open this box and according to Cisco these tickets are no longer sold for a few months and finally the engineer is again directing me to go through this forum!! 

I am not familiar with the perl, most probably the pearl  script format might be wrong, or he will be doing the wrong AXL query. IF you can share the script I  can try it on my lab.

When writing  AXL queries, it's  recommended to refer the AXL schema reference guide  for the CUCM versions which are publisher on https://developer.cisco.com/docs/axl/#!axl-developer-guide

Response Signature

Hello, 

I put the script in PJ 

thank you in advance