cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR still accept dialing before close hour

helder-ganhao
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I have an IVR, with several numbers that forward to departments in my company, which only works between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.. After 4 p.m., the IVR recording is replaced by another recording informing that the services are closed. However, if someone tries to select a number, they are forwarded to the respective department. How can I disable the working duty IVR so that no one is routed during the service terminated recording? How cam I configure this im my callmanager? I have a Cisco Unified CM Administration, ver. 12.0.1.22900-11. Thanks for all help.

1 Reply 1

You don’t say what you use for the IVR, but assuming that it’s CUC that you use for the IVR and that you use the schedule on the call handler in CUC to change the audio played. If so you cannot disable the inputs as technically you use one IVR, just with two different audio files. What you need to do is to have two different call handlers, one for each audio file and on one of these you have the IVR options defined and on the other not. To schedule which call handler to send calls to you’ll need to use time of day call routing functionality in CM instead of the schedule option in CUC. Each of your call handlers needs to have a individual extension so that you can route the calls to it depending upon the ToD routing setup in CM.

Response Signature