Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP cucm 10.5

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently update to Cucm10.5 from cucm8.6.2 and now when I create a user in OU ( Active Directory) is not synchronize with the cucm and I cannot associate the new user with hrs extension.

I see I receive : Warning: The selected Feature Group Template does not have a Universal Line Template configured. The new line features below will not be active.

Pls see attachment

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is just a warning that the line features for the user will not work. I don't believe it will stop you from synchronizing a user. But why cant you just take a minute to set it up to stop the warning?

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Have you configured a feature group template for your users?

To create a Feature Group template that includes features such as mobility and IM and Presence, use the following menu path:User Management > User/Phone Add > Feature Group Template

If you do not select a feature group template, a warning message displays as mentioned below:
Warning   

If no template is selected, the new line features below will not be active.

If you select a custom feature group template with no user profile, a warning message displays as mentioned below:
Warning   

The selected Feature Group Template does not have a Universal Line Template configured. The new line features below will not be active.

(+5) Aman, excellent document,,

Thanks guys for help.

Hii,

So until I will not config those settings I cannot add users from AD to cucm10.5?

I am asking because I want to import only the user and not to register the new user with a line, I already have phone registers to CUCM10.5

It is just a warning that the line features for the user will not work. I don't believe it will stop you from synchronizing a user. But why cant you just take a minute to set it up to stop the warning?