Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify SIP From value in voip dial-peer

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have Cisco VGW (Cisco 2811) which having a SIP trunk, i need to change the "from" value of the calls which going through from particular dialpeer,

The reason for this when i used "Calling Party Transform Mask" in Route pattern, when internal extentions dial external numbers (via Route Pattern) its giving correct "From" value according to "Calling Party Transform Mask", but when Internal extension forward calls to their mobiles, Route Pattern is not using correct calling infomation, Route Patten is using Calling infomation which provided by Service Provider, So this is the reason i want to change the from value in Dialpeer.

Regds

$

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We just answered this question. The best way to solve this is by changing the Calling Party Selection parameter on your CUCM trunk so that it uses the redirecting party instead of the original calling party.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We just answered this question. The best way to solve this is by changing the Calling Party Selection parameter on your CUCM trunk so that it uses the redirecting party instead of the original calling party.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi

Thanks for the infomation Jonathan

it worked!

Regds

$