Views
Helpful
Replies

Older device pack required.

ciscoproxy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Appreciate if anyone by chance have this device pack, please share it with me. Urgently needed.

cmterm-devicepack9.1.1.21033-4.cop.sgn

Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

AFAIK, 7821 Is supported with 9.1.2. Upgrade CUCM to latest available 9.1.2 and it support 7821. You can download the upgrade file from below link. Its basically a link to CUC, old  CUCM and CUC where on same disk.

Rather than waisting time searching device package, try the above. 

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284603371/type/282074295/release/9.1(2)

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 1.03.22 PM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Its a minor upgrade..

Response Signature

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

You may need to search Google. 

Can we know the reason, why you are looking  for cmterm-devicepack9.1.1.21033-4.cop.sgn

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

Customer purchased 7821 IP phones but it does not support the running cucm version 9.1.1. It will be grateful if those who have the service pack can share it. 

AFAIK, 7821 Is supported with 9.1.2. Upgrade CUCM to latest available 9.1.2 and it support 7821. You can download the upgrade file from below link. Its basically a link to CUC, old  CUCM and CUC where on same disk.

Rather than waisting time searching device package, try the above. 

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284603371/type/282074295/release/9.1(2)

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 1.03.22 PM.png

Response Signature

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the information. Just a quick question. Will this upgrade be treated as migration or just an inline upgrade?

Its a minor upgrade..

Response Signature

Thanks for the solution Nithin. Happy that I have a solution to the problem. 

Not sure if I fully understand what you mean by “Will this upgrade be treated as migration or just an inline upgrade?”. The type of upgrades that I’m aware of existing is either a major or minor upgrade, in this particular case it’s a minor. Cisco has some wording in their update guides about different types of upgrades, but AFAIK there are no type that is called migrate.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

I used the term migration in terms of licenses. Sorry for not being clear with the wording.

There would be no difference in licensing for this upgrade. If it would have been a whole version upgrade, ie 9 to 10 you’d need to get new licenses.

Response Signature