Views
Helpful
Replies

"Detect Unified CM Connection Failure" global change

simonAcc86
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i'd like to ask a quick question: is it possible to change the parameter "Detect Unified CM Connection Failure" which is in "Product Specific Configuration Layout" component of Phone Configuration Page globally in a way that i do not have to change it manually in every affected phone one by one? I went through all objects like Device Pool etc. in CUCM to see whether it can be done this way but couldn't find.

Thank you in advance

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can change it in "Common Phone Profile".

HTH,

Chris

I checked it also on Common Phone Profile as well and there is "product specific configuration layout" part indeed but this parameter is still missing...at least in my case i cannot see this.

Would it be possible then that the only option is BAT for this bulk export,modify and import transaction?

Thanks for response

What version of CUCM are you running? I see it on 8.5.

Chris

I have 8.0.3.22900-5 so it looks like that i'd have to upgrade CUCM to achieve that?

Marcos Eusebio
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, we have an 11.5 CUCM version and I did it easily in the bulk menu: Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Update Phones -> Query -> Then you have to search devices to change And other way to do the same is changing the Common Phone Profile Configuration, in the menu: Device -> Device Settings -> Common Phone Profile -> then apply to the device type you wish
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: