IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all.CUCM 11.5.1.12900-21 In IP Phone Services you can specify a Web Link as a Service Category.  I have some ideas for using this but thought I would see how it works first. I created a very basic html page with some text in the body. After creat...

PACC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, When we use Mobility to transfer a call from a softphone (IP Communicator) to a cell phone, it works fine. However, if we have multiple people on a call (like a conference) and then try to use Mobility to transfer to a cell phone, the call...

Hello Everybody!  First time positing so I apologize if I leave out crucial information normmaly added to question post. I have been working in Routing and Switching for a while now but I have now been assigned with maintaining our VOIP Network.  I h...

Kuilan18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a problem with the Jabber: lately some Jabber contacts are keeping their old callsign instead of the new one. What can I do?Let me explain the situation better: a Jabber is created for the directory number 150 named "Mario Rossi". Ever...

RFC_2549 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning to install a 4351 ISR gateway in our contact center setup (UCCE) to support 450 simultaneous G729 ( medium complexity) calls with the following PVDM's and T1 cards. PVDM4-64                :64-channel DSP moduleSM-X-PVDM-500     ...

Hi,We currently have a huntgroup setup for all incoming calls on a PRI line that is broadcasted to LineGroup1 with 4 extensions for 15 seconds. In the event there is no answer in LineGroup1, the call moves to LineGroup2 with a single extension (299) ...

hrish_420 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am planing to deploy new 6000 IP phones for customer- customer have existing 1 unit of BE6000M and 1 unit of BE6000H , can they re-used and cluster for support 6000 user/phones ,  if not for cucm server which one is suitable for support 6000 phones...